2013 Great American Jeep Rally
SAVE THE DATE!!!
Saturday, September 14th, 2013
Keep up to date on the next Rally on our forum!
We Would Like to Thank Our Title Sponsor
Sponsors and Vendors:
Rock garden, RTI ramps, and other activities are included with your entrance donation. Use of all activities is at your own risk. You will be required to sign a waiver. If you are licensed but under the age of 18, you must have a parent or guardian to participate in any motorized activity. Stop by the Activities Table to sign up and you will be guided where to go.
Don’t forget to bring your own Remote Controlled Offroader for the RC Rock Garden, hosted by the CT RC Rock Crawlers.
There will be trophies for Classic, YJ, TJ, JK, XJ, Full Size, and Best of Show. So drive it or tow it and show it off!
Multiple raffles will take place throughout the day including a separate kids only raffle and a 50/50 raffle. Stay tuned – raffle prizes will be updated as they are received.
Plenty of great products and services to check out. Even more to learn about.
All Jeeps will park in the main field together. There is a separate area inside the vendors area for military and antique Jeeps. Trailered Jeeps will be directed where to unload. Parking attendants in Staff t-shirts will direct you. We apologize that we are unable to save parking areas for groups of friends or clubs. Please arrange to meet nearby or caravan to guarantee parking together.
Spectator parking is located on the other side of the barn, you will be directed where to go.
Spectator Admission is $5 per person, twelve and under FREE!!!
Handicapped parking for non-Jeep vehicles is also available close to the vendor area.
Pets must be on a leash at all times.
- Be respectful to all staff and spectators. …
- Be respectful to the property. The owner has gone well above and beyond in helping make sure this year’s Rally happened and we want to make sure we are allowed to come back next year.
- Do not drive your Jeep over 5mph. (exception being the mud trench)
- This is a family event, conversations and language should reflect that.
- No alcohol or drugs allowed anywhere on the property, this includes the parking areas. Anyone found drinking or using will be asked to leave and may have to have a conversation with an officer.
Rock, Mud Trench and RTI Ramp Rules
- All drivers and passengers are required to sign a waiver.
- No passengers are allowed out of the Jeep while on the rock pile, in the mud trench or on the RTI ramp.
- No one other then event staff is allowed within the fenced off areas at any time.
- All drivers must keep their seat belts on at all times.
- Jeeps most have front and rear recovery points for the rock piles and mud trench.
- Jeeps must have a roll cage or factory solid roof.
- There will be rig requirements for the hard rock course.
- If no forward movement is made after 5 mins Jeeps will have to exit the rock pile / mud trench. For the mud trench folks this may involve staff pulling your Jeep forward or backwards in the trench.
- Drivers must adhere to all directions given by the staff.
- If at any time you feel uncomfortable or feel you have reached your limit of driving skill let a spotter know and they will help you off the rock pile as quickly and safely as possible.
- When told you have reached your furthest point on the RTI ramp stop. Flopping a Jeep on those may make for great photos but makes for a costly recovery and holds up everyone else that wants to try it out.
Keep in mind that our main goal at the Rally is for everyone to be safe and have fun. If at any time you feel something is happening anywhere at the Rally please notify a staff member or one of the police officers on site.
So with all of that said lets have a great day and make this the absolute Best Rally Ever!!!