January 18, 2018, 08:31:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find us on Facebook and Twitter!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted.. 4.0 liter for a 2000 Cherokee Sport  (Read 3115 times)
jeepjunkie69
« on: September 27, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »

I have a 2000 Cherokee Sport with a seized engine...  looking for a somewhat low miles replacement engine,  I would like to hear it run and would help pull it,   or would buy a hit Cherokee (no rollovers) complete if the price was right..
email me at  jeepjunkie69@yahoo.com    with what you have.

Thanks very much
Dan
mrfreakinwhite
Lead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 05:41:24 AM »

I have a 2000 Cherokee Sport with a seized engine...  looking for a somewhat low miles replacement engine,  I would like to hear it run and would help pull it,   or would buy a hit Cherokee (no rollovers) complete if the price was right..
email me at  jeepjunkie69@yahoo.com    with what you have.

Thanks very much
Dan
I have a short block with 12k miles on it.  You cannot hear it run, but you can turn the crank and whatnot.  It was removed at a local dealership and then the mechanic stripped the motor mount threads.  It is actually an easy fix.  The holes are partially filled to be redrilled and tapped or have threaded inserts installed.

It is a short block.  No water pump, no distributor, no cylinder head.  You will have to swap that stuff over.

978-582-1102 evenings between 6 & 10 pm, ask for Mike.
I have an engine lift, etc to get it into your truck or trailer.

I got this short block to either build a 4.7L Stroker or as just a spare, but cash is king.     

JonFund President
Elias 4WD Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: