March 18, 2018, 06:53:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find us on Facebook and Twitter!
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2009 feedback  (Read 12187 times)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

I also had a blast! It was my 1st time attending this event and wasnt sure what to expect. My only suggestion also pertains to the rock garden though I am not sure if it is possible. Next year if there is a possibility of forming 3 lines (one of each course), I think it would make it nicer for those in line as well as spectating. There were quite a few occasions where a rig was stuck on the large garden, the next bunch in line were waiting in line for the large garden, and there wasnt anyone on the small or medium garden since the line was backed up. If there is a way to seperate the groupings before entering the garden it might help with the flow and give people something to watch non stop.

But dont get me wrong. I had a blast and def plan on attending next years as well. Thank you once again!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2009, 06:41:16 AM »

I want to thank the GAJR for letting Western Mass. 4x4 set up a booth at the rally. It was our club's first attempt at something like this and it was great! I agree with more advertising seems to be needed, we had more than one person stop by our booth and say they found the rally by accident. I know most if not all of the local radio stations will allow event coordinators to set up an on-air interview to plug their event. JP mag. will let you list it free in their events section. More advertising may have sold more tickets for the Ian ride also.

Western Mass. 4x4
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2009, 09:13:51 AM »

We are going to try and get the word out more next year. Last year JP posted the wrong date and this year Ian offered to do phone interviews with the radio stations but none of them followed through after saying they were interested.

Bay State Jeepers - 03 TJ
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: