January 16, 2018, 02:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find us on Facebook and Twitter!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: thank you  (Read 9816 times)
smileyfish
Organizer

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2009, 04:38:56 PM »

i would like to thank ALL of the GAJR staff for the hard work setting up and working the day of the rally.

i am also informing you that i have stepped down as a chairman for next years rally. when i took it over i assembed a team of people to run the rally. in years past each person who took it over got burt out in about 3 years, so we decided to have a rotating staff of chairmen. i am the first to step away, well down, i am still going to help out with stuff in an organizers roll.

meg has been appointed as my replacement, so congrats to meg.

Ryan
Volunteer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2009, 06:37:30 PM »

Thank You Mr. Fisher!!!  You and your team have done an outstanding job!!

I am sure Meg is up to the Task, Although she may need a stool to step up onto
Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 07:35:45 PM »

Yes! Thank You Mark, Thanks for getting me into this!  Wink

Just to elaborate a little more so nobody is concerned about the future of GAJR, Josh, George and Myself are staying on and we brought on Meg from FTR as a "chairwoman" to organize this thing for 2010. Josh is now the head honcho, myself, still the treasurer. And George is the MAN on the ground; takes care of all things local. Meg, well her roll is yet to be determined as we all find our nitch as the year progresses.  We as chairmen set the wheels in motion, we rally the troops and organize the tasks to be done by the "Organizers" group and finally the day's volunteers. Every last person plays a big roll in this whole process, we couldn't do it w/o all the volunteers.  The "Organizers" are the ones who have typically been with the GAJR for years, some of whom were once running the show but have decided to take a smaller (but valuable) roll.

I hope everyone is happy with how things are being done and I hope nobody over the years has felt like they (or their club) has been pushed aside. That would simply not be true. We simply ran with the ball.  Smiley

Having said all that, on with the show for 2010!!!  Cool

btw, a date will be announced soon, just waiting on the fairgrounds people to pencil us in.  Roll Eyes

Basic Supervision: Plan, Organize, Direct and Control!
mrfreakinwhite
Lead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 07:37:34 AM »

You must mean Meg from JonFund...
Tongue

Joking aside, this event is always fun because of all the hard work the organizers and chairs put into this.  Mark, you have done an awesome job, imo, of resurrecting this event after its hiatus.  Josh has the Midas touch and he's a great guy, so this year is going to be absolutely great, too.
Meg is Meg - 'Nuff said. 
I look forward to this year's GAJR #9 and I would like to help again this year.

JonFund President
Elias 4WD Center
mightymeglet
Chairmen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 04:34:51 PM »

Thank you Mark for everything you have done for the Rally!  Grin  I am glad to help out.

Mike- I am Meg from our mom first Tongue, then FTR then JF. I think we can find a way for you to help the 2010 Rally, Ryan might need help with bathroom duty.
Ryan
Volunteer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2009, 07:13:03 AM »

Ryan might need help with bathroom duty.

I LOVE the Mints in there!!!
mrfreakinwhite
Lead

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 07:13:51 AM »

Ryan might need help with bathroom duty.

I LOVE the Mints in there!!!
Those big ones last forever, but you can't eat just one.

JonFund President
Elias 4WD Center
Paul

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 03:17:43 PM »

no, no, no....... Thank you all!!!

Scott I got your check today for the NEA.  I'll let you or whomever handle the publicity as you will probably do a better job than I.  I have not mentioned anything on the NEA board yet.  Once again though, thank you all for your tiring and thankless help.  Being one of those "active" guys in the sport I know how hard it is to balance work, life, family, and also take on a task such as this.  I hope this event continues to be a very successful labor of love for all of you!

Paul Regish, Treasurer
NEA4WDC

Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 05:03:11 PM »

Wow that was fast! I only mailed it yesterday. You guys have some fast pony's out there in western MA.  Tongue

Go ahead and let the NEA forum people know.  Wink

Basic Supervision: Plan, Organize, Direct and Control!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: