January 19, 2018, 12:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find us on Facebook and Twitter!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seven Hundred Forty in 2010  (Read 4064 times)
Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« on: October 03, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »

Holy Smokes!!! 740 Jeeps On the grounds!!! Exact count was actually 706 through the gate and another ~30 on the grounds from Volunteers and Vendors. The BIGGEST RALLY YET!!! WOW, What a day, weather was near perfect, No big incidents, Helicopter gave an amazing view and a wild ride. I'm sure we'll get some feedback about the rock garden, hopefully all good. Layout seemed to work awesome. Vendors looked busy, Clubs looked happy. Volunteers worked their a$$es off!!! Giant THANK YOU to ALL of them and another giant THANK YOU to all of you who came out and enjoyed the day.

One more thing, I can't stress enough how thankful we are to the volunteers who, some worked the entire day, getting the insurance waivers signed, cleaning the bathrooms, parking the Jeeps, collecting at the front gate, working the RTI ramps, spotting at the rock garden, the very hectic raffle booth, keeping the peace, and organizing, planning and promoting this thing throughout the year. It was absolutely amazing!!! Bravo!

*Pic was taken around noon time, had a couple hundred more Jeeps come in after this.

Basic Supervision: Plan, Organize, Direct and Control!
Pat C
Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:19:21 AM »

Kudos and a big THANK YOU to Scott Daigle and Josh Schwalb, without them there probably wouldn't have been a 2010 Jeep Rally. 
And it can't be stressed enough that the volunteers are a big part of making this all come together and be the success that it is!!  Thanks so much to all.
  Pat

Bob Axle
Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 10:34:18 AM »

$740, wow! nice work all!
Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 01:02:16 PM »

$740, wow! nice work all!

740 Jeeps not $740.  Tongue

Basic Supervision: Plan, Organize, Direct and Control!
HooksetSteve
Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 06:25:35 PM »

An awesome turnout!
I'm so glad I was able to help out this year. Great job to everyone involved in making the most successful Jeep rally yet.
kat
Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 09:35:32 PM »

Bigger & better every year !!  You guys do an awesome job planning all year long. Thank you for all of your hard work. It is a pleasure to help out. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: