June 25, 2018, 02:29:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find us on Facebook and Twitter!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Volunteers and Organizers  (Read 10680 times)
Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2008, 02:35:35 PM »

The GAJR team is looking for your help. This forum we created is a working forum. The public sections are for us to get your feedback and suggestions. We take those suggestions to the real working part of the forum out of public view, we want next year to be a surprise.  Wink

We are always looking for people to help on the weekend of the RALLY. We will usually ask for this help weeks before the Rally weekend, this upcoming year we're going to need more help than in the past so volunteers can get time off to go look around. Many this past rally worked the whole day w/o a break.  big THANK YOU to them! For these people we have the Volunteer section of the forum that will get more use in the weeks leading up to the rally.
If you think you might be interested in helping, send me a PM with your name and I'll get you in there.

We have a Chairmen section for the chairmen.  Cool

We have an Organizer section for the core think tank, the one's who do all the legwork leading up to the big weekend. (I keep saying weekend cause many volunteers are on site the whole weekend.) These organizers are busy all year calling on sponsors, vendors, fairground BOD, PD and FD details, etc.
If you think this section may interest you and you have something you could offer (event planning skilz) please send me a PM and tell me who you are and what you can offer.
If your a past organizer, also shoot me a PM so I can get you in. I may not know who you are by screen names.

Thanks!!!

Basic Supervision: Plan, Organize, Direct and Control!
byker1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 04:00:24 PM »

Scott D - I sent you a PM, let me know if you did not get it.

Byker1

'85 CJ-7 Stock Height, 31" Michelin ATX, Fiberglass Body w/ Stainless Steel Hardware, 1978 258 6 cyl w/ Autolite 2100 Carburetor.  Dana 300 Xfer case with T-177 4 speed Transmission, solid rear axles.
johnsxj
Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 07:26:34 PM »

Scott,
Thanks for starting this area of the forum!  Now I have a starting place to post.

I would like the people involved with the RTI area this year to please PM me if they're interested in working that area again in 2009.  I'll also be looking for any volunteers to help work the ramps in '09

I would also like to ask whomever is in charge of the other two ramps that were used this year for the use of them again next year Cheesy  Again please PM me.

Thank you all,
John Cadrette
smileyfish
Organizer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 07:40:17 PM »

the 30 was mike white. (jon fund)

PaulW

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 12:38:25 AM »

sent a pm
Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:41 PM »

The 2009 Volunteer list/schedule and assignments is in the volunteer section of the forum. IF YOU have e-mailed me, or otherwise signed up to help with the JF, NE Jeep areas and your not in the volunteer section of the forum PLEASE PM ME so i can get you into that area.

All Volunteer updates are in the "Volunteer" Section of the forum. You will not receive e-mail updates, It's just not feasible.

johns ct jeep
Volunteer

have jeep go anywhere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »

if you run short on people with the rain coming i will lend a hand.  jmanzone@cox.net  will be there.  quick note that i have posted the posters on jeep wrangler forum conn.,mass, ny, and ri. got a lot of hits hope they come.
schwalby
Chairmen
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 10:16:39 AM »

Thanks for the offer. Be sure to stop by the raffle / office buidling and talk to Scott, he will be able to tell you if we need more help.

See you there!

Bay State Jeepers - 03 TJ
Scott Daigle
GAJR Treasurer
Organizer
Rally NUT!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 10:52:12 AM »

if you run short on people with the rain coming i will lend a hand.  jmanzone@cox.net  will be there.  quick note that i have posted the posters on jeep wrangler forum conn.,mass, ny, and ri. got a lot of hits hope they come.

I made you an honorary volunteer, you've already helped by posting in the forums. Thank you!
Now go post that it will be rain or shine. Smiley
Come by the raffle booth/headquarters and see me.

Thanks again to everyone! see you all this weekend.

Irocjeep
Volunteer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 04:28:29 PM »

Thanks for the great show ,i;ll gladly help out next year bob Robinson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: